Re: Minutes for 10 May TF Teleconference

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Silvia Pfeiffer writes:
>> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 7:02 AM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
>> > Hi, Silvia:

>> > Precisely. We discussed this briefly in email this past March. See
>> > especially:
>> > http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2012Mar/0353.html
>>

>> Would this require that I join another WG?
>
> Not necessary. We can accept the additions as comments and simply add
> them in.
>

> The document will go through a Last Call following integration of all
> remaining tweaks. We're still expecting tweaks from Judy for Section 1,
> by the way. So, there's a way to go before we formally publish this as a
> note.
>
> Of course, if you want to join PF, we'd be delighted to have you. But, I
> don't believe it's necessary.

Not sure I could contribute that much in PF in general. ;-)

Anyway: I can make the contributions, but I would like to ask to be a
bit more explicit about authorship of that document. I believe to have
been the main editor of the original document when it was still in the
wiki, and to have written a large part - if not the majority - of the
document. None of the editorship and contribution notices on the
document expressly state so. When pointing other people to the
original wiki page, at least it was possible to look at the history to
see who contributed what. This document's acknowledgement section
seems to imply that all the PFWG participants participated in
developing this document and funding was provided for its development,
when in fact all of it was developed in the accessibility TF. At
minimum, the members of the media a11y TF and the explicitly involved
contributors should be mentioned more explicitly with their individual
contributions in that section to correct that impression. I'd be happy
to provide wording for such, too.

Best Regards,
Silvia.