No HTML-A11Y Task Force Teleconference This Thursday 3 May

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:36:16 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Colleagues:

Just a brief reminder that we will NOT hold our weekly HTML-A11Y Task
Force teleconference on Thursday 3 May as many of us are participating
in the HTML-WG Face to Face meeting in California.

Our various weekly meetings resume this coming Monday, and we do expect
to hold our weekly Task Force teleconference on Thursday 10 May.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net