No HTML-A11Y Task Force Teleconference This Thursday 3 May

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:36:16 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>

Just a brief reminder that we will NOT hold our weekly HTML-A11Y Task
Force teleconference on Thursday 3 May as many of us are participating
in the HTML-WG Face to Face meeting in California.

Our various weekly meetings resume this coming Monday, and we do expect
to hold our weekly Task Force teleconference on Thursday 10 May.

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200

Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org

Chair, Protocols & Formats
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)