[text] Home for meta generator CP (was Re: [Minutes] Text Sub-Team for May 1st)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 15:33:37 -0500
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Judy,

> Discussion on final URL for this wiki-page - move it to a new URI different from
> captured in today's minutes

If you plan on making our meta generator document a formal request to
reopen Issue 31 and a fully fledged Change Proposal:

1. Place the doc in the the HTML WG Change  Proposal directory at:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/

i.e:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/MetaNameGeneratorAndAltV2

2. List it on:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals

3. Place sub-documents under the Main CP, i.e:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/MetaNameGeneratorAndAltV2/UseCases

Hope that helps.