Re: Using ARIA in HTML

Hi Leif,

thanks for your comments, I will review and get back to you.

Note: you or anyone can now file bugs against Using ARIA in HTML, as it has
a bugzilla component thanks to Mike Smith
 file a bug<https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/enter_bug.cgi?product=HTML%20WG&component=Using%20ARIA%20in%20HTML>

regards
SteveF

--