Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-203 media-descriptions by Amicable Resolution

Sam Ruby writes:
> Ted has been asked, by the chairs, to help out on a number of
> issues; and when he has done so the results are generally positive.
> Because we have prioritized his workload, it made sense to give some
> latitude on an issue that we did not include in that prioritization.

A number of the issues pending attention from Ted are a11y issues, e.g.
194, 199, 201, 204, and now 203.
May I remind the WG Chairs that the TF has previously proposed a more
logical order of resolution would be to first decide Issue-30 before
concluding Issue-203? May I suggest this may still be more appropriate,
even now?

I have a serious concern that 203 not take away from the atten we need,
on:

194 by Friday, if we're to avoid a 3-week delay there because of
Silvia's coming absence.

199 where Ted has objected to language in the TF CP, but not proposed an
edit.

201 -- unsure of the real status here at the moment

204 Awaiting Ted's response to JF's posting yesterday.

May I also remind that the TF strongly objects to moving to a WBS on 204
because the Details section of Allow ARIA ReferHidden continues to be a
diff, with only third-party attempts in email to explain what the diff
actually says?

So, if a fully formed CP on 203 is to be entertained in the next few
weeks, what's the re-prioritized order that these (and the other issues
awaiting Ted's attention) will have?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200