ISSUE-201: Aligning the two change proposals

Does this mean that the ligtweight JSON objects will be an html.next
discussion item?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

----- Message from Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com> on Sat, 23 Jun
2012 16:07:46 +0000 -----

       To: "Richard Schwerdtfeger (schwer@us.ibm.com)" <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>

       cc: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "Edward O'Connor (ted@oconnor.cx)" <ted@oconnor.cx>

  Subject: FW: ISSUE-201: Aligning the two change proposals

Resending to include Rich and Frank in the To: field and the A11Y TF in the
CC: field.  I recommend that discussion take place on the
public-html@w3.org email at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jun/0111.html

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada