Re: Text Subteam Minutes for 31 July

On 07/31/2012 04:02 PM, John Foliot wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> Nope, Issue 30 was the main topic of discussion on the Text sub-team call
> today. The date is in reference to this:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0247.html

In that case, I really would like to hear more.

Issue 30 was reopened in March of 2011.  The call for Alternate or
Counter proposals went out in May of 2011.  It is now the very end of
July of 2012.

So, depending on how you count, fourteen to seventeen months have
elapsed.  At the present time, we are being asked for what appears to be
a delay of "several weeks" for unspecified reasons, and those reasons
appear to be independent of the resolution of issue 204.

> Cheers!
>
> JF

- Sam Ruby