Re: Fwd: ISSUE-201: Aligning the two change proposals

Steve,

The roles you list exclude global most global states and properties:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/states_and_properties#global_states

Regions also support the expanded states:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/roles#region

So, the list of roles provided will not meet ARIA specs. without ensuring
that the applicable.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger