Re: most of the links are toast in this document

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 01:40:32 +0000
To: mike@w3.org
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, david.bolter@gmail.com, public-html-a11y@w3.org, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Hi Mike,

Rich is correct that many of the links are incorrect, this appears due
to changes in page content, URLs and doc fragment identifiers across
revisions of the multipage version of the editors draft of HTML5.

for example this URL
http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/grouping-content.html no longer includes
the relevant content.

Can you advise on the stability of URLs etc over time?

Can you advise on a form of the HTML5 spec that is not out of date,
but does include referencable URLs?

regards

Stevef

--