Re: Request to Reconsider Alt Guidance Location

Hi leif,

"My advice is to drop this CP and instead use the energy to focus on the
remaining IMG related issues we have, including @longdesc."

I am sure the taskforce will consider your advice at the earliest
possible opportunity.

>As result, there will be nil -
> zero - normative requirements -

no there will be the machine checkable requirements
presence or lack of the alt attribute.

regards
stevef

On 26 February 2012 08:13, Leif Halvard Silli

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG