Re: STILL Open--48-Hour Consensus Call: Minor edit Request to reconsider Alt Techniques Location

no objection.
Minor edit: "are are" should be "are" in
Details

Remove the following non- HTML specific normative requirements from
HTML5 specification as they ***are are*** equally applicable to any
document format published on the web that can include non text
objects:

<a id="Details" name="Details"/><h2> <span class="mw-headline">
Details </span></h2>
HTML5 specification as they are are equally applicable to any document
format published on the web that can include non text objects:

Jim

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> wrote:
> Colleagues:
>
> Inasmuch as this 48 hour consensus was called on a Friday afternoon in
> front of a 3-day U.S. holliday weekend, the call is still open. Please
> feel free to respond until end of business Boston Time on Wednesday, 22
> February.
>
> Original message follows.
>
> On 16 February last the HTML-A11Y Task Force teleconference meeting
> reached consensus on a resolution requesting reconsideration of one
> aspect of the Issue-31 decision logged at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Apr/0453.html
>
> RESOLUTION: The HTML-A11Y Task Force supports the Issue-31
> reconsideration proposal at:
> http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/movealt with the edits
> regarding WCAG discussed and minuted from today's teleconference
>
> The TF resolution, together with minutes of the discussion leading up to
> it, is logged at:
> http://www.w3.org/2012/02/16-html-a11y-minutes.html
>
> As usual, if there is objection to this consensus position, please
> respond by replying to this message.
>
> --
>
> Janina Sajka,   Phone:  +1.443.300.2200
>                sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net