From: Frank Olivier [mailto:Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 2:44 PM
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger; Paul Cotton; Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)
Cc: public-html@w3.org; public-html-a11y@w3.org
Subject: RE: Issue 131 Change Proposal

Thanks for the feedback, Rich.

I think that there are two issues in 131 (text editing in canvas, and reading static text rendered into a canvas element); I have filed change proposals for both.

I think that, for the issue of reading text from a canvas, we should be able to achieve consensus, as you note below.
For text editing, consensus seems less likely.

I propose that we split 131 into separate issues.

Thanks
Frank