Re: Issue 131 Change Proposal

Hi Frank,

Thanks for submitting another solution Frank.

I believe this would work provided we add some work under way related to
ARIA 1.1.  I am not sure everyone uses the subdom text cursor position.
Another issue is that Macs, currently don't support caret browsing. If you
would like me to discuss the work under way I would be happy to do that. In
short, I believe this would work but we would need to do the other things.

Note: to the chairs: This is not an alternative to the text baseline. That
is another aspect for Issue 131 which would apply to either proposal for
caret/selection tracking.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger