From: Michael[tm] Smith [mailto:mike@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 5:44 AM
To: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Subject: agenda: HTML-A11Y Task Force, 26 January at 16:00Z

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=26&year=2012&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

** agenda for HTML-A11Y Task Force Telecon 26 January 2012 at 16:00Z for 60 minutes

Meeting: HTML-A11Y telecon
agenda+	vote on TF support for the Meta Generator CP
agenda+	Subteam Reports: Media; Text; Canvas; ARIA Mappings; Bug Triage
agenda+	Other Business
agenda+	Identify Scribe for 02 February

Meta Generator CP:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposal/meta_name%3Dgenerator_does_not_make_missing_alt_conforming

** Resource: Key Task Force URIs
Task Force Wiki:	http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Main_Page
Consensus Procedures:	http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/consensus-procedures
Work Statement:		http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force.html

** conference infrastructure access information a.k.a. dial-in  instructions

Reference: http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_273

Dial the Zakim bridge at one of the following three telephone numbers:
+1.617.761.6200 (This is a U.S. number).
+33.4.26.46.79.03 (This is a French number)
+44.203.318.0479 (This is a UK number)
You should be prompted for a pass code, this is 2119# (A11Y#)

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #html-a11y.

During the conference you can manage your participation with Zakim commands as follows:

   61# to mute yourself
   60# to unMute yourself
   41# to raise your hand (enter speaking queue)
   40# to lower your hand (exit speaking queue)

The system acknowledges these commands with a rapid, three-tone confirmation.  Mobile phone users especially should use the mute  function if they don't have a mute function in their phone.  But the hand-raising function is a good idea for anyone not using IRC.

Alternatively, bypass the Zakim prompts and SIP directly into our teleconference - SIP: 002119@voip.w3.org

Instructions for how to connect using SIP:

  http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Place for users to contribute additional VoIP tips.

  http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP-tips

* IRC access

There will also be an IRC channel available. The server is irc.w3.org, the port number is 6665 (note this is not the normal default) and the channel is #html-a11y.

* Gregory Rosmaita's scribing and participation tips http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet

For more on the IRC setup and the robots we use for agenda and speaker queuing and for posting the log to the web, see:

- for RRSAgent, that captures and posts the log with special attention to action items:
http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent

- for Zakim, the IRC interface to the bridge manager, that will maintain speaker and agenda queues:
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot

- for a Web gateway to IRC you can use if your network administrators forbid IRC, see:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

- for more on W3C use of IRC see:
http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

--