RE: Text alt bugs

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:32:47 -0000
To: "'Joshue O Connor'" <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, <judy@w3.org>, "'HTML Accessibility Task Force'" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Joshue O Connor wrote:
"Agreed. This is a really useful doc that David has put together and is an
excellent point of reference. Leonie, this work is important and I realise
that an all hands on deck approach may be needed right now - so I'll gladly
help with some of this work where I can."

Thanks Josh. Is it worth running a comparison between all text bugs (rather
than just those marked resolved) do you think? Either way, is this something
you'd be able to do?

Léonie.

> It would be most helpful to compare these against the issues
> documented against Sec. 4.8 of the HTML 5 specification at:
>
> http://www.davidmacd.com/WCAG/WAI/buggy.html
>
> In particular it would be helpful to note which of these bugs,
> whatever their current status, reflects the same issue identified by
> the above doc.

Agreed. This is a really useful doc that David has put together and is an
excellent point of reference. Leonie, this work is important and I realise
that an all hands on deck approach may be needed right now - so I'll gladly
help with some of this work where I can.

Cheers

Josh