Fwd: CfC: to publish HTML 5.1 specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: 7 December 2012 10:56
Subject: Re: CfC: to publish HTML 5.1 specification as a First Public
Working Draft (FPWD)
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-html-admin@w3.org" <public-html-admin@w3.org>

html a11y task force chair hat off:

I request the following be considered by the working group before
publication:

a)  the author conformance requirements in section '4.8.1.1 Requirements
for providing text to act as an alternative for images' [1] be separated
out and go through the process of  publication as an extension spec.

b) the generator-unable-to-provide-required-alt attribute [2]  be separated
out and go through the process of  publication as an extension spec.

c) the hgroup element be separated out and go through the process of
publication as an extension spec.

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/FPWD51/embedded-content-0.html#alt
[2]
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/FPWD51/embedded-content-0.html#attr-img-generator-unable-to-provide-required-alt