[text] Regrets for today's text subgroup meeting

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:01:20 -0500
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Judy,

I haven't seen an agenda yet but I am sending my standing regrets for
today's text subgroup meeting due to a recurring work conflict. But if
things go well I may be able to call in for a brief few minutes.

I'd like to know how you are coming along with the preamble for the
longdesc CP. Please send a draft soon. August 30 is almost here.

Thanks.