Re: Other problems, @hidden (ISSUE-204 aria-hidden)

hi leif,

The 'HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide' has not
> documented *any* correspondence between the hidden attribute and
> WAI-ARIA *or* with any accessibility APIs.[1]

it is not the place of the 'HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs
Implementation Guide' to document ARIA mappings to HTML, that should be in
the aria implementation guide, which it is for aria-hidden [1] Any
reference to ARIA in the HTML guide is there for informative purposes only.

as to @hidden, the 'HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation
Guide' has not *yet* documented the mappings

regards
SteveF

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#mapping_state-property

--