[text] WebVTT caption demos

From: Geoff Freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 15:34:07 +0000
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>

Hi, everyone:

NCAM has put together a page of <track> and WebVTT demos at http://ncamftp.wgbh.org/test/track/ .  Currently there are two videos showing captions only, but more videos will be added as new features are implemented (and as I have the time).  They've been tested using Chrome 18+ (Windows/Mac) and Safari 6 (Mac only) but not IE10.  If you're running IE10, please give these videos a try and let me know if they work.  <track> doesn't appear to be supported yet in other browsers.

Thanks.
Geoff Freed
NCAM