HTMl Chair Review of Issue-199 Proposal

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:34:09 -0400
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Colleagues:

The following is relevant to our concerns.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net

Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org

Chair, Protocols & Formats
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

attached mail follows:

'Define complete processing requirements for ARIA attributes'

Change Proposals:

  * http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ARIA_Processing
  * http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Mar/0613.html
  * http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-199

The second ("normal bug resolution") Counter Change Proposal is not
accepted.  We had three Last Call bugs (in fact, all three were entered
prior to Last Call) which were not resolved by the deadline established,
and we have a Change Proposal (in fact, two) and those need to be evaluated.

Both of the remaining proposals contain rationale and sufficient detail
to proceed to survey.

- Sam Ruby