Re: Minutes: HTML-A11y TF telecon, 8th September 2011

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:13:28 -0500
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Léonie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Cc: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Janina, Léonie, Judy, John, and all,

 From the minutes:

> janina: we can ask that laura incorporate it into the change proposal supporting the changes for longdesc
>
> Leonie: Yup!
>
> Janina: we do not want to lose the comments from the Association of American publishers
>
> Janina: we would ask laura to ask that this be referenced in the change proposal
>
> Judy: I support this
[snip]
>  JF: I would support Laura linking to it

I agree, this is a good idea. I added a "Comments to HTML Working
Group in Support of longdesc" [1] section to the reinstate longdesc
Change Proposal [2] and linked the comments from the Association of
American Publishers (AAP), Digital Image and Graphic Resources for
Accessible Materials Center (DIAGRAM), and the HTML-A11Y Task Force
resolution.

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc#Comments_to_HTML_Working_Group_in_Support_of_longdesc
[2] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/InstateLongdesc