Issue 131

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 10:10:46 -0500
To: mjs@apple.com
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org, mike@w3.org, janina@rednote.net, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, chuck@jumis.com

Hi Maciej

I looked at the minutes of the last HTML working group meeting:

http://www.w3.org/2011/09/29-html-wg-minutes.html#item10

Apparently, what I was asking for did not get conveyed quite the way I had
hoped.

I sent this email to you on September 15, 2011 and would like your feedback
before submitting it or a modified version of it as a formal proposal:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/2011JulSep/0275.html

I know you were on vacation for part of this time but we are now getting
close to a month. If you could respond to me that would be very helpful.
Charles Pritchard tried asking Ian directly about it on WhatWG for some
time but never received a response.

Mozilla is starting to implement the canvas accessibility support and we
are starting to see more advanced implementations of Canvas so I need this
resolved soon. I did my best to get as close to the WhatWG spec. as I could
without breaking key features needed for accessibility.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger