Important RE: agenda: HTML-A11Y Task Force, 24 November at 16:00Z

Hi Mike and all,

Everett Zufelt asked me to request that we add Drag and Drop to Thursday's
agenda, with a desire of some kind of feed-back.  His 2 notes are at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Nov/0155.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Nov/0156.html

He has identified a few issues, and poses some questions that to date have
not been responded to. He unfortunately will not be on the call, but asked
me to be sure we at least looked at this.

Cheers!

JF

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/html-task-force.html