Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision

Hi janina,

Maciej has provided useful feedback on the change proposal and I request
that I be allowed to resubmit an updated version of the proposal taking into
account his feedback.

I can have it ready by monday for the text subeam.

regards
Strevef

--
with regards