RE: [media] change proposals for issue-152

Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Ups, so you want to make chenges on Wednesday. Sorry, I misunderstood.
> Silvia.

Hi Ian,

The Accessibility Task Force media sub-group is scheduled to have our
weekly conference call on Wednesday at 3:00 PM Pacific. One of the main
agenda items is to discuss Issue 152 (top of the agenda), and while I know
you prefer not to attend calls, I none-the-less wish to extend the
invitation to you to join us Wednesday if there is perceived value in
real-time discussion. Regular attendees to the call include Silvia, Eric
Carlson, Sean Hayes, and Frank Olivier - all actively involved in the
Issue 152 discussion.

Details and full agenda can be found at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Mar/0206.html

JF