RE: [media] change proposals for issue-152

The alternate is at http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Media_Multitrack_Change_Proposal_2

Sean.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-html-a11y-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-a11y-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sean Hayes
Sent: 22 March 2011 02:57
To: Silvia Pfeiffer; HTML Accessibility Task Force
Subject: RE: [media] change proposals for issue-152

[4] Is an interesting CP, it does however fail to capture one fundamental premise of the proposal that we had on the table when I left at 2pm. Namely that the handling of text tracks should be as far as possible the same as the handling of a media track. This would imply under this formulation that <track> (meaning a text track) should be promoted to the same level as audio and video, and with the same model, so no it doesn't have my agreement that it is an equivalent to [1]

I am editing a copy of the page with those changes.