Re: agenda: HTML-A11Y Task Force, 03 March at 16:00Z

Hi Mike,

I was under the impression that we had requested time for a break-out
group for the media subgroup at the F2F to discuss the Media
Multitrack API and aim for a common change proposal sorted out to make
the lives of the HTML WG chairs easier. I hope it is still possible to
schedule this in, since otherwise there is not much reason for me to
attend.

Thannks,
Silvia.