working on re-opening of meta generator issue

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:18:18 +0100
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Leif Halvard Silli <xn--mlform-iua@xn--mlform-iua.no>
Hi all,
just a heads up in regards to the meta generator issue, I have started to
look into it now that I have submitted a change proposal for
hgroup<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/hgroup>,
will work with john and leif to develop the proposal
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposal/meta_name%3Dgenerator_does_not_make_missing_alt_conforming

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner