Re: Two efforts to kill longdesc

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 11:39:46 -0500
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Cc: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Hi Silvia,

> No, I am not suggesting any more changes to the change proposal at
> this stage. I was just replying to your question. Don't worry about it
> and just let the change proposal process take its course now.

I do worry for good, realistic reasons. Sometimes worry can actually
motivate us to take effective action. I call this productive worry, to
distinguish it from its non-productive counterpart.

>  I think we've done what we could in this group.

If there is anything that can be done to obtain all task force
members' full support and to strengthen the proposal without
compromising the strong consensus that we have or core values of the
proposal, I would certainly like to hear it.