[Media] Bugs Sanity check

From: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 16:18:11 -0700 (PDT)
To: <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Cc: <tink@tink.co.uk>
Hello media sub-team (and others),

After yesterday's call (and again after this morning's a11yTF call) I did
the full-court-press on recent and outstanding bugs related to media
accessibility. This includes the new bugs we agreed upon yesterday, as
well as a deep-search of open media/video/audio bugs. It is the second
category I am most concerned about, but I believe I got them all (however
if you see or know of one that is missing please speak up).

Anyway, cutting to the chase, the complete list can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Spec_Review/Media

Additional review by others most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JF