From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Maciej Stachowiak
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:34 AM
To: public-html@w3.org WG
Subject: Decision Policy update plans

Hello Working Grpup,

The Chairs intend to propose the "v2" version of the Decision Policy for official adoption by the Working Group via a CfC within the next two weeks or so. The only planned additional changes are copyediting fixes. The new version is here:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v2.html

It contains much new material relative to the old version. Other remaining bugs will likely be addressed in V3.

If anyone objects to the upcoming Call for Consensus to adopt this version, we will likely ask them to file a bug indicating what they think needs to be fixed. So if you think you may object, it would be great to file a bug sooner rather than later. We'd particularly like to know whether anyone feels that anything in this new policy is a regression relative to the older version.

Regards,
Maciej