Re: [text] Request to re-open ISSUE 32 - table @summary

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the additional work on this.

To clarify, my understanding was that you were developing an updated
_draft_ for the text-alternative group's  review this week, and then
the accessibility task force's consensus. This looks like the actual request.

It would be good for the Text Alternatives Sub-Group of the HTML
Accessibility Task Force to review and give feedback on this before
submitting the re-open request and change proposal. Is that your intent?

Thanks,

- Judy