Re: Media: Question about autoplay (video in browsers)

This is one of UAAGs concerns, the number of things (plugins),
scripted events, keybindings, etc. that the UA know nothing about,
can't inform the user nor attempt a repair if they fail.

Jim

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756

voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/