Re: HTML 5 (sic) and A11y

On 01/24/2011 08:10 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> I think authoring conformance requrements are not served well by the
> living standard  model,

I will note that the W3C has not moved to a living standards model.
Unless somebody wants to advocate that the W3C do so, I would like to
suggest that anybody who wishes to discuss this topic further do so
elsewhere.  At the very minimum, please drop public-html from the cc list.

The schedule the W3C is tracking towards for HTMl5 remains:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Sep/0074.html

- Sam Ruby