Re: blog post by ann van kesteren: My Formal Objection to WAI-ARIA

Hi, Steve:

Yes, we could have, and perhaps should have discussed this on Thursday's
call. But, as I recall, we didn't get as far as ARIA Mappings in the
Subteam reports before the call ran out of time.

And, we didn't bring it up on the ARIA mappings call Tuesday because the
ARIA CR had yet to be announced.

So, I think you should plan to add this to the agenda for ARIA mappings
Tuesday.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200