Re: ISSUE-129 CCP - copied for review and comment

I have created a copy of the html5 editors counter proposal on the W3C wiki,
this is for use of the ARIA mapping team and anybody else, who would like to
add comments and analysis of the counter proposal inline:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ARIAinHTML5-hixiecounter

regards
Stevef

On 17 January 2011 09:57, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:

> Here is a CCP for ISSUE-129:
> http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Change_Proposal_for_ISSUE-129
>
> Based on advice from Maciej, I assumed that the scope of the issue was the
> requests raised by the bugs from which the issue was escalated. I also
> assumed that topics covered by change proposals previously accepted by the
> chairs and sent to poll should be considered out of scope.
>
> Under these assumptions, I would like to alert the chairs to a concern I
> have regarding bug 10903, which was escalated as part of this issue. It is
> requesting a change to the spec that directly relates to part of one of
> the change proposals for ISSUE-109. As such I would like to request that
> this particular bug be deemed out of scope for ISSUE-129. Purely from a
> process standpoint it seems unfortunate for us to have multiple
> overlapping issues with different proposals running in parallel.
>
> If this particular bug is not deemed out of scope, I respectfully request
> a brief extension to the ISSUE-129 deadline so that I can update the above
> CCP accordingly.
>
> Cheers,

with regards

Steve Faulkner