Re: Issue 30 - longdesc

I don't understand why you are forwarding this to the Wg Chairs, etc. I
thought we agreed we could take this up as an TF agendum, at your
request.

Also, I don't see an actual agenda topic here. Is it Whether to ask for
clarification on certain terms?

I'm afraid I'm confused by what you're doing here.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net