RE: Issue 142: Video Poster [Was: Reminder: January Change Proposal Deadlines]

From: John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:57:08 -0800 (PST)
To: "'John Foliot'" <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, "'David Singer'" <singer@apple.com>, "'Eric Carlson'" <eric.carlson@apple.com>
Cc: "'Janina Sajka'" <janina@rednote.net>, "'HTML Accessibility Task Force'" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "'Laura Carlson'" <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Re:

 	http://john.foliot.ca/experiments/video/poster2.html

as a quickly knocked-together example, I am now aware that it does not
work as anticipated in all browsers - sorry.

It does best replicate the point I was trying to illustrate in the Chrome
Browser, and seems to work pretty well in Opera as well (the size of the
browser controls being different in each of these browsers affecting a
visual outcome in Opera).

Sorry for any inconvenience.

JF