RE: minutes: HTML Accessibility Task Force Call 2011-02-24 [draft]

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:19:06 +0000
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
CC: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
From the TF minutes:

>change proposal for HTML WG ISSUE 134:
>
>http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/tablist_and_tab_states_for_menu_and_command_elements

>   (thansk to everett zufelt and jason kiss)

On the TF call today I was asked about the next step for ISSUE-134.  As indicated at [1], the next step is for Call for Counter Proposals.

But since this proposal was re-opened as a Last Call issue when the Change Proposal arrived,  I want to point out that the Chairs are NOT prioritizing such a Call for Counter Proposals.

/paulc

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-134
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0360.html

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada