W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-a11y@w3.org > February 2011

Minutes Bug Triage sub-team 1 February 2011

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 15:09:17 -0500
Message-ID: <4D48686D.500@w3.org>
To: HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Minutes of the 1 February 2011 Bug Triage sub-team meeting are posted to
http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-minutes.html and copied below.


  HTML Accessibility Bug-Triage


    01 Feb 2011

Agenda
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Feb/0002.html>

See also: IRC log <http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-irc>


    Attendees

Present
    Michael_Cooper, Marco_Ranon
Regrets
    Laura_Carlson, Martin_Kliehm, Joshue_O_Connor
Chair
    ad hoc
Scribe
    MichaelC


    Contents

    * Topics <http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#agenda>
         1. a11yTF bugs that NEEDINFO
            <http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#item01>
         2. New a11y bugs in last week
            <http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#item02>
         3. Bugs the bug triage sub-team wishes the entire TF to review
            and take next action
            <http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#item03>
         4. Next meeting
            <http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#item04>
    * Summary of Action Items
      <http://www.w3.org/2011/02/01-a11y-bugs-minutes.html#ActionSummary>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=11342%2C+10938%2C+10843%2C+10842%2C+10841%2C+10784%2C+10713%2C+10709%2C+10693%2C+10592%2C+10419%2C+10252%2C+10249%2C+10248%2C+9817%2C+8885%2C+8722%2C+8645
<http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=11342,+10938,+10843,+10842,+10841,+10784,+10713,+10709,+10693,+10592,+10419,+10252,+10249,+10248,+9817,+8885,+8722,+8645>


      a11yTF bugs that NEEDINFO

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8645

Part of ISSUE-31, nothing for us to do

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8722

Nothing to do, depends on 10248 and 10249

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=8885

HTML A11Y TF Action 66 http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/66
and Action 90 http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/90 are meant
to provide the information for this bug.

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9817

take to wider TF for discussion

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10248

part of ISSUE-131, nothing for us to do

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10249

take to wider TF to find someone to write up a proposal

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10252

take to wider TF for discussion

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10419

part of ISSUE-146, nothing for us to do

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10592

part of ISSUE-129, nothing for us to do

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10693

reopen since Silvia provided additional info

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10709

add dependency on 8885 and relate to actions 66 and 90

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10713

take to wider TF for discussion

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10784

part of ISSUE-32, nothing for us to do

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10841

Assign to John to provide info

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10842

Assign to John to provide info

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10843

Assign to John to provide info

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10938

Relates to ACTION-66 and ACTION-90. Also is part of longdesc. Take to
task force to alert.

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11342

Assign to Rich to provide info


      New a11y bugs in last week

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11892

Add a11ytf keyword

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11893

Add a11ytf keyword


      Bugs the bug triage sub-team wishes the entire TF to review and
      take next action

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=9817

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10249

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10252

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10713

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10938

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11892

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11893


      Next meeting

No homework to assign

Review new bugs at that time

follow status on ones we assigned this week

<scribe> scribe: MichaelC


    Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl
<http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm>
version 1.135 (CVS log <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
$Date: 2011/02/01 16:50:18 $


-- 

Michael Cooper
Web Accessibility Specialist
World Wide Web Consortium, Web Accessibility Initiative
E-mail cooper@w3.org <mailto:cooper@w3.org>
Information Page <http://www.w3.org/People/cooper/>
Received on Tuesday, 1 February 2011 20:09:27 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 27 April 2012 04:42:31 GMT