RE: more bugs

And more.  I think this covers all of my bugs.
Those with ** need to be discussed on a call.

13558 added comment to bug about whether the friendly name gets stored

**13561 not having details on this is by design.  The idea is that UA should decide how to render it.  Personally, I think this design is bad for accessibility as it will lead to inconsistent implementation.  However, it's a pretty core idea for a lot of people on the WG.  We need to decide how bad it is, and if we want to fight this issue in general.

13657 covered in earlier mail

**13562 another one where exact controls are unspecified by design (like 13561).

13563 dup of 10710 verified

**13566 use of input type image to send coordinates should be phased out
Ian will add more non-normative text to discourage this.  Do we want to push for  obsolete but conforming, or provide text?  Can obc be made to work in this scenario?

13567 Fix typos in definition of <input type=image alt="">
Proposed changes look fine to me

13568 use of "accessible" to refer to placement of UI controls is confusing
Fixed and verified

13569 Allow user agents to override autocomplete
Ian points out that this is already a should, not a must.  Verified won't fix

13570 -why does input type=color support autocomplete?
I'm having a hard time understanding how the UI would work for this in a color picker.  If type=color is rendered as a text field, it would have a dropdown for autocomplete, like any other text field.  But if it is rendered as a color picker, what would the autocomplete look like?  Maybe just say that the autocomplete is only used if type=color is rendered as a text box?

13571 -user agent MUST allow user to activate the button
Reopened with the following comment
Can you list the other cases (besides being disabled) where the button can't be activated, so this can be a must?  Being activated is the point of buttons, and non-activatable buttons will be a problem for AT and for users with cognitive issues.

13572 -4.10.19 aborting autofocus based on user choice not optional
Reopened with this comment
"8.If the user has indicated (for example, by starting to type in a form
control) that he does not wish focus to be changed, then optionally abort these
steps."

Can we remove the word "optionally"?

**Finally, there is discussion of the lack of a 3-state checkbox, but no bug filed.  Is there a different bug on this?