Re: [text] HTML-A11Y Text, Tues 20 Dec, 2011, 17:00 Z, (1PM Eastern), 60 min

Hi Laura,

As an update:

- The review of the "Keep Longdesc Deprecated" Change Proposal by Jonas Sicking is now posted, so two of the three proposals for this issue have now been reviewed:
    <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Dec/0182.html>

- Work on the review of the final Change Proposal, "Include longdesc in HTML5", continues, but ETA is now likely after the holiday break.

Since the last survey resulted in a disputed decision and ultimately a reopen request, the Chairs want to ensure that all three Change Proposals for this issue are complete and make the best arguments possible, before we proceed to survey. We want to ensure that the decision this time is fully informed.

Regards,
Maciej