W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-html-a11y@w3.org > December 2011

Re: Minutes from HTML-A11y Bug triage telecon, 22nd November at 16:00UTC

From: Hans Hillen <hans.hillen@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:01:17 +0100
Cc: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Message-Id: <0B640E3D-543F-498E-B069-B270621E9635@gmail.com>
To: Joshue O Connor <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>
Hi all, here are the minutes for todays bug triage call: http://www.w3.org/2011/12/13-a11y-bugs-minutes.html

The text only version below can be followed below:


Regards,

Hans Hillen





   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                   Bug Triage sub-team, HTML A11Y TF

13 Dec 2011

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Dec/0173.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2011/12/13-a11y-bugs-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Michael_Cooper, Everett_Zufelt, Hans_Hillen

   Regrets
          Léonie_Watson

   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          hhillen

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]New bugs review
         2. [6]Actions review
         3. [7]Needs more info bugs
         4. [8]Won't fix bugs
         5. [9]Fixed bugs
     * [10]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <MichaelC> scribe: hhillen

New bugs review

   [11]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=15080

     [11] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=15080

   EZ: The bug description mentions "capture", but he probably means
   CAPTCHA
   ... I can't imagine how CAPTCHA would ever be part of the spec
   ... Adding CAPTCHA to the spec would mean user agents would have to
   implement an API for it, and that means putting the security in the
   hands of the user agent rather than on the server

   MC: It's possible to semantically identify a captcha as a role, e.g.
   as a landmark role

   HH: But that's not what the request is for

   MC: This will not be a task force priority

Actions review

   <MichaelC> [12]TF discussion of drag & drop

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2011/12/08-html-a11y-minutes.html#item02

   MC: we had some ideas that these might be techniques for UA a11y
   guidelines

   EZ: I'll get in touch with John Foliot

Needs more info bugs

   [13]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12228

     [13] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12228

   MC: This was supposed to be assigned to John Foliot
   ... Changed it now

   [14]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13514

     [14] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13514

   MC: I propose we assign this to Greg Lowney

   [15]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13539

     [15] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13539

   MC: Also assign to Greg

   [16]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13555

     [16] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13555

   MC: Assign to Greg
   ... I'll get in touch with Greg, see if I can get some movement with
   him and coach him with these bugs

   [17]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13591

     [17] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13591

   [18]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13594

     [18] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13594

   [19]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13625

     [19] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13625

   MC: Assign to John
   ... Scratch that, assign to Mark Vickers

   [20]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13635

     [20] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13635

   MC: I will take this up with Kelly

   [21]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13641

     [21] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13641

   MC: I'll take this one as well

   [22]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13665

     [22] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13665

   MC: Assign to Cynthia

   [23]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13667

     [23] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13667

   MC: Another GReg Lownyey bug
   ... Dropping a11ytf keyword here

   [24]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13728

     [24] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13728

   MC: Assign to Steve Faulkner

Won't fix bugs

   <MichaelC>
   [25]https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&keywo
   rds=a11ytf&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=WONTFIX

     [25] https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?product=HTML+WG&keywords=a11ytf&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=WONTFIX

   MC: This could be an assignment for the 3 of us + Leonie. Each
   person gets a group of wontfix bugs and has to choose the (at most)
   4 most pressing bugs that the TF needs to spend time on. IUn total
   we should only have 15 or so high priority bugs from the list of 80.
   I will send this assignment out.

Fixed bugs

   MC: Action Item: Contact the bug reporters of the bugs marked fixed,
   ask them to verify the fix and mark it as such

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [26]scribe.perl version 1.136
    ([27]CVS log)
    $Date: 2011/12/13 16:55:37 $
     _________________________________________________________

     [26] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [27] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136  of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43
Check for newer version at [28]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

     [28] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Found Scribe: hhillen
Inferring ScribeNick: hhillen
Default Present: Michael_Cooper, Everett_Zufelt, Hans_Hillen
Present: Michael_Cooper Everett_Zufelt Hans_Hillen
Regrets: Léonie_Watson
Agenda: [29]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011De
c/0173.html

     [29] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-a11y/2011Dec/0173.html

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Got date from IRC log name: 13 Dec 2011
Guessing minutes URL: [30]http://www.w3.org/2011/12/13-a11y-bugs-minute
s.html
People with action items:

     [30] http://www.w3.org/2011/12/13-a11y-bugs-minutes.html

   End of [31]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [31] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Tuesday, 13 December 2011 17:01:59 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 15:05:25 UTC