[text] No meeting today 29 Aug for HTML-A11Y Text Sub-Group

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 07:53:15 -0400
To: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Dear All,

Just a reminder that we have no meeting today for the text
alternatives sub-group due to schedule conflicts.

As next Monday's call would be similarly impacted (because of US
Labor Day for some), I may send a message later about possible
rescheduling options for next week.

Thanks,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526