Invitation to participate in the bug triage sub team

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:24:15 +0100
To: "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Good afternoon,

	The bug triage team is swinging back into action. We've got plenty to keep us out of mischief with all the recent HTML5 activity, and we could really use your help!

	Information about the bug triage team and its activities can be found here:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Bug_Triage

	Our first task is to find a regular slot for the weekly telecon (60 mins). If you're interested in joining the bug triage team and helping with some really invaluable work, please drop me a line and let me know your schedule. Thanks!

Regards,
Léonie.

--
Nomensa - humanising technology

Léonie Watson, Director of Accessibility & Web Development

tel: +44 (0)117 929 7333
twitter: @we_are_Nomensa @LeonieWatson

Nomensa Email Disclaimer: http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer

© Nomensa Ltd, King William House, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT UK VAT registration: GB 771727411 | Company number: 4214477