Re: Bug 11239

Hi Robert,

It seems that you agree with inclusion of such a list in the spec. However, I hope that you (and Tab) will agree that it is not something required by the decision. Therefore, it seems reasonably to pursue this advice separately. There is at least some concern about it. So better not to mix it in with the decision diff itself.

Regards,
Maciej