RE: [media] adding autoplay requirements to requirements doc

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:21:37 +0000
To: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>, "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Well in a real standards process Notes aren’t considered normative. However I take the point.

I was trying to re-do the wording so that user agents are required to not implement autoplay, unless they provide
some setting which allows the user to explicitly opt in and allow it. That allows authors to rely on the autoplay mechanism and not fail WCAG.