Re: Agenda: HTML-A11Y Task Force on 14 April at 15:00Z for 60 minutes

Hi Silvia,

> Just making sure: it's not about video descriptions then?

Good question, Silvia. What is the scope of the new team?

Text descriptions for videos would seem to impact both the video team
and this newly proposed team. The use cases probably overlap.

Best Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson