RE: text track associations

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:07:11 +0000
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
CC: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, Eric Carlson <eric.carlson@apple.com>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "public-html-a11y@w3.org" <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
Right, Ian has a concept of time offsets that might come into play. But that's only one of the difficulties here, and not the main one I was interested in.