Re: minutes: HTML Accessibility Task Force Telecon 2011-04-07 [draft]

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:59:20 -0500
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>
Cc: public-html-a11y@w3.org
Hello everyone,

>    JB: on @longdesc concerned that TF role a bit confused

Per Maciej's advice we are  having  discussions on the topic in
public-html. Thanks Maciej.

> -- subgroup could stablize and champion propsal

That would be terrific.

>    JS: have action to write up use cases to write up -- should take
>    LC's proposal to TF and work on it from there

It would be great to get more use cases. Thank you, Janina. You were
also going to write the section on figure. I did that but if you have
suggestions for improving that or any of the rebuttals it would be
much appreciated.

>    <judy> JB asks who's interested in sub-group on alternative
>    descriptions? perhaps people can start expressing interest in irc
>    now?
>
>    <JF> Judy - add me
>
>    <JF> +1 to greg

+1